Searching for a particular movie I've seen back in '08/'09 ish that featured no dialogue.

I don't know where to ask this in particular so if there is a thread I'm missing, please do point me in the correct way.

Back in high school we had a class that forced us into cultural things, think having to find some statues, going to museums to look at paintings and with the International Film Festival being based in Rotterdam, where I'm from, watching some odd indie film.

I remember being forced to watch one in I think '08/'09 that I found really odd because it had almost no dialogue and almost no sound, the movie had two main characters, a guy and a girl, I think they were drug addicts or one of them was and the other one wasn't.

They were also both deaf, I think, and there was a big moment in the movie where one of them gets hit by a car and the other one keeps walking because he/she didn't hear it and was high on whatever drugs.

I can't for the life of me find the movie, I searched for the movie lists of '08 and '09 but can't find it, either I'm blind or I'm misremembering what year we saw the movie.

Anyone have any idea?

submitted by /u/JCBDoesGaming
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/noiccu/searching_for_a_particular_movie_ive_seen_back_in/

Comments