King arthur legend of the sword (2017) is still a fun movie despite criticism.

I remember the shit this movie got and I still think it got like 35% critics score which mind boggling cause I just watch this movie again for a second since 2018 and this movie is still great! And from what I heard he had a great track record with snatch, Sherlock movies, gentleman. I believe this only guy Richie movie I have seen and from what I heard it not his best.

But I still love this movie. I enjoy most of characters expect mage ( thought the actress was stale ), action, some of the pacing and editing was probably the highlight however that also got stale when ever the director would jump around by having conversations told while doing editing through the film but nonetheless still a great film.

submitted by /u/abdul_bino
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/nplo1j/king_arthur_legend_of_the_sword_2017_is_still_a/

Comments