What are some of your all-time favorite blind watches? Those movies you knew nothing about just turned on and ended up loving.

My choice would have to be Blue Ruin. I bought it off-demand the year it came out because I liked the poster and something about it seemed special. I turned it on and was enthralled with what I watched. Not knowing anything about it was probably a major benefit because it made the journey it takes all the more surprising.

Have you had any similar situations in the past? Obviously, it is harder now because trailers are everywhere but when it does happen I feel those movies tend to stick with you a lot longer.

submitted by /u/MOVIEREVOLT
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/n1lq78/what_are_some_of_your_alltime_favorite_blind/

Comments