What are scenes which you aren't supposed to think too much about the consequences, but you do regardless?

I remember watching Terminator 2 as a kid thinking the scene where Arnold swears "not to kill anybody.", and then shoots the guard in the legs, the scene is then turned into a dark humorous scene when he says to John "he will live.", as a kid I never thought much about it other than that it made me chuckle.

I still find the scene quite funny, but growing up I also think: "damn, while he will live, that guy will have to go through fisiotherapy for months if not maybe years to fully recover from this event"

Which movie scenes that otherwise are kinda thrown away, do you still think of the future consequences to a character/place/etc?

submitted by /u/Trimmed_Delusions
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/n0891o/what_are_scenes_which_you_arent_supposed_to_think/

Comments