If American Graffiti (1973) covered the 60s, and Dazed & Confused (1993) covered the 70s, and Everybody Wants Some!! (2016) covered the 80s, what is the hangout movie that covered the 90s?

I recently rewatched the stone cold 90s classic that is Dazed & Confused, it was as brilliant as ever, and it got me thinking. Dazed & Confused covered the experiences of young people in the 1970s, American Graffiti did the same for young people in the 1960s. Then, there’s the 2016 film Everybody Wants Some!!”, which covered the experiences of young people, college students specifically, in the 1980s. The question I’m asking is this, as the title shows, if *American Graffiti covers the 1960s, Dazed covers the 1970s and Everybody Wants Some!! covers the 1980s, what film covers the 1990s? I know there’s a lot of high school/teen movies from the 90s but none of them really have the same sort of vibe/style as the films that I have previously mentioned. Help me out wonderful people of r/movies, does the film I’m looking for exist and if so, what film would it be?

submitted by /u/TheHypocondriac
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/n0sqjz/if_american_graffiti_1973_covered_the_60s_and/

Comments