I am grieving a fictional character and I need advice

WARNING SPOILERS FOR THE DEAD POETS SOCIETY BELOW!!

I watched the dead poets society a week ago and I loved it! Unfortunately I had it spoiled for me by google search but Neil's death still hit me really hard.

I never cry about movies but I have cried about the dead poets society 20 times in the past week, some were full on sobs! I have also been relatively depressed about it. On my rewatch of the movie(2 days after the first one) I cried just at seeing neil a minute and 30 seconds into the movie.

I think I am in the grieving process right now. I need some advice for getting over it. I've tried watching house to see robert sean leonard alive, a fix it fic, and rewatching to get it all out. Those three did all help a little bit but nothing has stuck yet.

submitted by /u/tof110
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/n1ve5s/i_am_grieving_a_fictional_character_and_i_need/

Comments