What are your favorite podcasts about Movies? I am looking for recommendations.

I have been wanting to expand my podcast library and already listen to two good shows. However, if you have any podcasts about movies, either reviews or technically speaking, then list the ones that you like below. Maybe a link?

I will start it off...

I listen to The Vintage Video Podcast

I have been obsessed with this show. It's three friends that are watching each film that had a wide US theatrical release in the 80's. They finished their first season in 2020 and watched tons of films and reviewed them. I have found myself following along and have already watched/listened to like 90 episodes/movies.

Forever Midnight

This one is all about horror. It's three guys that run a horror store in Northern California. They watch a different horror movie with each episode and talk about the funniest stuff ever. They have an awesome intro too. I love these guys. They even have a voice mail that you can call and they might play you on their show

submitted by /u/SteveMcQueen36
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/mgu4d3/what_are_your_favorite_podcasts_about_movies_i_am/

Comments