Enola Holmes (2020) is excellent, though I hope we get more Henry Cavill as Sherlock Holmes

I think Cavill was the standout in the movie.

A classic Holmes that isn't overly stylized like RDJ or modern like Cummberbatch, yet isn't like Jeremy Brett either in that he isn't as eccentric.

He uniquely is warm and kind hearted. Yet he felt true to the character.

I would love if he had a limited run serial on Netflix. I doubt we ever get one given how busy he is.

Enola Holmes herself is quite good too, and I'd be happy with a sequel, but i'd much rather have a series with Cavill's Sherlock.

I'm still not clear on what Enola's mother's plan was to affect the vote. She clearly was planning something violent with all those explosives......ngl, that was distrubing but the movie kind of treated it like a cheery "lol" and ended.

submitted by /u/codymiller_cartoon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/mhkpqb/enola_holmes_2020_is_excellent_though_i_hope_we/

Comments