Aliens- first time watching

Wow just wow. I’m not even done with the movie.

First I’ve never seen them, just never took the talk to watch them. I decided to have a movie night by myself and ended up picking alien.

Cast is amazing, I’m literally biting my nails cause I know shits about to go down.

I’m at the part where the alien just popped out of Kanes chest.

I can’t spell her name but the actress playing Ripley 100/100 I love her.

Also Ash..... oh him.... he reminded me of my dads toxic old best friend and I knew I couldn’t trust him.

Sorry this is all over the place this movie is amazing and I will update when I’m done.

Edit 1: I accidentally added the S didn’t even know that was the sequel but I’m for sure watching the first one!

Update 1: favorite line so far

“ here kitty, here kitty kitty. Enough of that kitty crap... Jones!”

Update 2: I swear if anything happens to jones 🤬

submitted by /u/smug_gums
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/mgytmc/aliens_first_time_watching/

Comments