What's the scariest performances you've seen in non-horror movies?

I have a few picks and I hope they aren't too obscure.

Ray Liotta in Place Beyond The Pines is menacing in his role. I loved him in Unlawful Entry where he also plays an unhinged cop, but felt like he should have done more sinister roles in his career.

Will Poulter in Detroit seems embody terror into a character in his performance, and I've seen people refer to Detroit as a 'stealth' horror movie because of it.

And Paul Dano in (basically everything) but particularly in There Will Be Blood, really unnerved me everytime he was on screen.

Which roles/chararcters scared you in non-horror movies?

submitted by /u/DynamoJonesJr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/l98dy3/whats_the_scariest_performances_youve_seen_in/

Comments