Prisoners of the Ghostland

Just saw it at Sundance, and holy shit you guys have no fucking idea what’s coming. One of my personal favorite movies of all time. Whatever you’re expecting, it’s better. Some of the greatest action sequences of all time. Some of the greatest movie moments of all time. Some incredible memes are coming out of this. Nic Cage is incredible. Sofia Boutella is incredible. The music is breath-fucking-taking. There are some scenes which, I swear to god, will go down in history. If the oscars weren’t rigged, this would win most of them.

I spent 2 days and 11 movies searching for a masterpiece and I found one as my last movie on the last day. Truly incredible stuff.

submitted by /u/CodPolish
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/l9uh9g/prisoners_of_the_ghostland/

Comments