Hey R/Movies! Wanted to say thank for supporting the trailer to my debut feature film “Caged” last month. It really helped spread awareness of the film. Many of you asked when it would be released, and it’s now available! Links in the comments, happy to answer more questions.

I really appreciate all the love and support you guys threw my way. After spending four years in the trenches making this film, having all of you watch the trailer and respond so positivity was an amazing feeling. My team was so blown away by our thread that they amped up our social media presence, enhancing the film’s visibility on all the digital platforms. Basically, all your interest in our project really made a difference and I just wanted to say thanks. Links to watch the movie below.

Link 1

Link 2

Original Post

submitted by /u/aaron_fjellman
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/l7ji7z/hey_rmovies_wanted_to_say_thank_for_supporting/

Comments