What’s is your favorite production logo, vanity card, etc., played before a film?

May be a silly question, but I just stumbled across a compilation of production logos shown before a film.

It’s interesting to me the type of emotions I feel when I see those iconic logos.

While there is a lot of variety with production companies, anytime I hear the Universal Studios theme as the words wrap around the globe, it makes me think of Sunday morning movies on cable tv. Or if I see that Bad Robot robot scurrying back and forth, I think “great, I’m about to watch something dark with horror elements”.

Just curious to see if you all have a favorite, or anything memorable, or even some random trivia.

P.s., this is the YouTube video I came across. It’s very outdated, but brought a lot of nostalgia

submitted by /u/6lunchmeat9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/knlsid/whats_is_your_favorite_production_logo_vanity/

Comments