"Spree" isn't a bad watch.

I'm just after watching this movie, and it's not great but it isn't bad either. Joe Keery is super enjoyable to watch and the plot isn't bad. In a way it's kind of realistic because with the rise of social media, there would be people out there that would do what Kurt did for social media attention. They'd probably be caught much sooner but it's still something I could see someone actually trying. My biggest complaint is it's not funny enough. It has it's funny moments but it could've done with a few more but all in all, it's pretty enjoyable, Kreary was great and I'd give it a 7/10.

Also, I hope Joe Keery gets bigger roles in the future because he's a really good actor.

submitted by /u/NoTaCaiLiN
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/knwcad/spree_isnt_a_bad_watch/

Comments