Name a movie/movie_series you love to rewatch over and over again

There are a lot of great movies out there but there is that one or two films that you always go back to over and over again.

For me the two movies that i always find myself going back to is godfather trilogy and the before trilogy.

Godfather is the one movie i always find myself going back has various reasons but the most fundamental one is how the movie shows the importance and love for family one of my favorite quote from the movie is "a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."

And the reason i find myself going back to the before trilogy again and again is just because it just gets me everytime. It shows how powerful and important connection is, and when you find it with the right person. There is nothing like it.

So these are my two movies. Whats yours ?

submitted by /u/bobluching
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/knxgy7/name_a_moviemovie_series_you_love_to_rewatch_over/

Comments