MY TOP 10 FAVORITE MOVIES OF 2020

I haven’t seen everything, but from the 40 or so 2020 releases I did watch, the below are my 10 favorites.

Some honorable mentions would be The Invisible Man, The Way Back, Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom, The Lodge, and Run.

  1. Bad Education
  2. Promising Young Woman
  3. Palm Springs
  4. Soul
  5. Possessor
  6. Tenet
  7. Blow the Man Down
  8. The Trial of the Chicago 7
  9. The Dark and the Wicked
  10. Swallow

I also really loved:

• The first half of Vivarium

• The second act in I’m Thinking of Ending Things

• Russell Crowe’s hysterically hammy performance in Unhinged

• Vince Vaughn’s performance in Freaky

• The last act of Da 5 Bloods

• When Mulan was over

What are your favorites from this year!?

submitted by /u/The-Movie-Penguin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/knz3b4/my_top_10_favorite_movies_of_2020/

Comments