We don't talk enough about L.A Confidential

Can we just talk a bit about this amazing movie? I just finished rewatching after a few years and I forgot how perfect this movie is. Great cast, fantastic directing, really nice noir setting. Just a great throwback to the old detective noir movies. I was really excited to see Gangster Squad the first time I saw previews for it and was super disappointed. I think the failure of that movie shows how perfect L.A Confidential is. Also, it was one of my Kevin Spacey movies. Feels a bit weird now, but regardless- such a well done movie. I feel like I never really see it referenced much. Sorry to ramble!

submitted by /u/thefutureisdoomed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/k4buoi/we_dont_talk_enough_about_la_confidential/

Comments