The ‘Cat in the Hat’ (2003) is such an amazing movie to watch drunk

My parents actually bought this movie on DVD for me as a child, but now that it is on Netflix whilst watching it drunk it is such a masterpiece. I definitely see why people discredit it for being so inappropriate for a children’s book, but as an adult it makes it so much funnier the fact that ITS SUPPOSED to be a children’s film. Jim’s Grinch and Mike’s Cat makes me wish there were more live action Dr.Seuss movies because they make me laugh so hard when the jokes are attaining to adults I didn’t catch before! The movie tho had really bad CGI and overall not that great film wise but it’s really become a guilty pleasure of mine like LOL!

submitted by /u/Appropriate_Owl_2261
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/k2hs9a/the_cat_in_the_hat_2003_is_such_an_amazing_movie/

Comments