Tom hanks’ Mr Rodger film broke me to my core mentally and emotionally in a good way.

I cannot describe the great pain and relatability this movie brought to me. It touches on stuff very personal to me including relationships with fathers. I’ve always been a fan of Rodgers work and what he did for the kids. I only wish I could meet him. I had to stop the movie on multiple occasions just so I could keep my tears under control. Every second of this movie I watched through teary eyes. It truly is a masterpiece and I believe that there will never be another man nor film that can make me feel this way ever. I know not many will see this but I needed to vent my passion for this movie and what it showed to me on a deeper more psychological level. If you have not watched this movie I absolutely recommend great you do. If you can relate to anything in this film like I can it will make you want to cry and cry forever. I just cannot describe the feeling this movie gave me. I write in the hopes someone reads it and has either experienced or is going to experience what I felt when I watched this film. I know that I have gone a little off topic in this paper but I legitimately cannot understand what I’m feeling and yet I find a blissfulness in this moment. I definitely recommend watching it.

submitted by /u/Daddysmallcock69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/jktc7z/tom_hanks_mr_rodger_film_broke_me_to_my_core/

Comments