Murder Party (2007) is the perfect halloween movie.

Being a huge movie buff (with an emphasis in horror) every October I end up binging a ridiculous amount of horror movies.

I have tried all of the classics, and nothing has ever given me the same Halloween vibe that Murder Party gives me every year.

This movie does everything right in my opinion and honestly I catch new things every year. If you are a fan of movies such as Trick R’ Treat or Tucker & Dale I think this is a must add for this time of the year.

The mix of horror and comedy is just perfect for October 31st whether you are stuck at home alone or at a party with friends.

(In addition I would say The Cleansing Hour which is a Shudder exclusive was a surprisingly fun movie and definitely hits my top 10 for horror that came out this year)

But ALSO, if you have any recommendations that you feel top this movie I would love to hear them.

submitted by /u/xScratchh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/jluoc5/murder_party_2007_is_the_perfect_halloween_movie/

Comments