Using movies to unbottle emotions

I've been wondering if anybody else sometimes uses movies to try and feel some sort of emotion or try to stop bottling up certain emotions.

I'll be honest I'm not a very happy person but sometimes when watching a movie I'll just start tearing up or straight up start crying even when nothing sad is going on. Like I've teared up watching godzilla show up in King of The Monsters, John Wick battling dudes in a gun showcase or even seeing corporal Schofield run across a battlefield in 1917.

The movie that has made me cry nonstop while watching it was Interstellar, from it's beautiful space scenery to it's ending. So I'm just wondering if I'm not the only one who has this happen to them and I'm curious to read other people's experiences.

submitted by /u/SPYderman233
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/j1pvuk/using_movies_to_unbottle_emotions/

Comments