Anyone else see the movie strange wilderness?

It came out in 2008 and is stacked with good comedy stars from grandma's boy along with a few others (Steve zahn, allen covert, fat jonah hill, kevin "farva" hefferna, peter dante, and Justin long) I watched this movie in my senior year of high school when it came to dvd. I never heard of it and decided to rent it and oh boy I was not disappointed. A few friends and I got really baked and I couldn't stop laughing the whole movie. I still really enjoy it every time I watch it and I'll probably get alot of backlash for this comment but I believe it's funnier then grandma's boy. Watch it and prove me wrong!! Also hopefully I got my word count so this gets approved so just in case how's everyone doing??

submitted by /u/bakinbaker0418
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/j1uqvd/anyone_else_see_the_movie_strange_wilderness/

Comments