'A Simple Plan,' 1999, was recommended to me by a fello redditor and it was Amazing!

Bill Paxton, Billy Bob Thorton, Bridget Fonda, Brent Brisco, and directed by Sam Raimi. About a small group of Minnesota friends and family who stumble upon a plane in the woods holding a million dollars. It felt a little like Fargo, but the way the tension builds throughout the film and things go a askew was beautiful. How it went from taking the money, and the protagonist not trusting each other, to reconsidering taking the money. Only to realize it's too late to return the money. I loved it, the tension just builds and builds and when you're at the end boy you can't believe what happens. Some of the best acting I've seen in a while from everyone in the cast. I loved it and recommend it to anyone, give it a watch!

submitted by /u/bigblueberryboobies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/j1p4kx/a_simple_plan_1999_was_recommended_to_me_by_a/

Comments