You're a huge Tarantino fan. Your friend isn't, but they're interested in diving into his filmography. What movie do you show them first?

I'm aware that this is dependent on what their preferences are, so I'll split this further into two categories.

The casual movie fan, who's hobby is watching movies, but isn't super obsessive.

The cinephile/film student/movie dudebro. You might think, wouldn't that person already have seen a Tarantino film? Well no, because I'M one of those people. I've only seen two of his films, the Kill Bill movies and Reservoir Dogs, I'm thinking of seeing Inglorious Basterds next since the premise interests me.

So, you want to turn your friend into a Tarantino fan? What movie do you have them see.

submitted by /u/Grand_Keizer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/hzukrd/youre_a_huge_tarantino_fan_your_friend_isnt_but/

Comments