What movie am I thinking of... similar to Jane Austen films but not, released in last 5 years, RT score 90%

I've grown to believe RT scores are useless for gauging a film's quality, but thankfully I've still found at least one last use for one of their scores: criteria to help with identifying this film I remember seeing advertised but do not recall the name.

I think it was released in the last 5 or 6 years, was advertised on TV with the rottentomatoes score in the ad and it was high 90% I believe, it was a British costume female led romance film similar to Pride and Prejudice but with even snappier dialogue, and the lead woman was maybe in his thirties not twenties and seemed like a real "go getter" so to speak, more outspoken than Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice, but it was that type of film. It had a pretty well known cast but no huge "star" names, but recognizable ones known for being top quality actors by film buffs.

submitted by /u/redditrando250
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/hzyjdl/what_movie_am_i_thinking_of_similar_to_jane/

Comments