What can you recommend?

I have been in the cinema almost every month in the last few years. I have enjoyed the Marvel movies and I'm a fan of almost anything SciFi. But ever since Corona hit, it's different.. I have a childhood injury that slightly decreased my lung capacity (came with a few broken ribs) and I'm slightly overweight, so I prefer not to risk any infection. I only get to leave the house for groceries twice a week, with mask and - ever since I got chemical burns on my hands from the disinfectants - with rubber gloves. Fortunately, I can work from home for now.

I am terribly bored most evenings - is there anything SciFi and Fantasy that you can recommend that has come out this year? I feel like I'm totally out of touch and the last thing I saw in Cinema was the death of Tony.

submitted by /u/katseiko
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/i0z350/what_can_you_recommend/

Comments