What are some of the most iconic movie posters ever made in your opinion?

I’m working on a list of iconic movie posters to eventually buy some of them. Right now I’ve got these one’s on my list (note not all are necessarily iconic, there are some that I just really like from movies I enjoyed): - goodfellas - the godfather - scarface - pulp fiction - reservoir dogs - kill bill - the wolf of wall street - the shawshank redemption - taxi driver - once upon a time in hollywood - joker

What other ones should I look into? Ideally I’d like to have seen the movie but I can sort through that on my own time later lol. Thanks for the suggestions!

submitted by /u/Rapsfan98
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/hzv18l/what_are_some_of_the_most_iconic_movie_posters/

Comments