Saddest movie you’ve ever seen

What’s the one movie that made you ugly-cry the hardest? The one that totally ripped you apart?

I’m looking for something that will give me an intense sob session this weekend, but I almost exclusively watch horror, so I don’t know where to start. Marley & Me? I’m hoping you all can help me out.

The reason is that I have been going through a hard time (haven’t we all?), and I’m not very in touch with my feelings. I have the house to myself all weekend and think watching a sad movie will help me release some of my pent-up emotions, and hopefully provide some catharsis.

So can you please help me destroy myself this weekend by recommending the most heartbreakingly devastating movies that exist?

submitted by /u/Pennywheeze
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/i1jdfa/saddest_movie_youve_ever_seen/

Comments