I'm honestly obsessed with the movie Birdemic

I watched it for the first time probably around 10 years ago and thought it was absolutely hilarious. Since then I've watched it I think 3 more times. The acting is awful, the writing is horrible, the special effects are the worst I've ever seen, and the message makes no sense. I love that the first half is just a ridiculous romance then it abruptly switches to a disaster movie. I loved it even more after watching Vice's documentary about the creator James Nguyen's vision for it, the fact that he was genuine and truly thought it was a good movie. This is my weird obsession and I'm unapologetically enthusiastic about this terrible film.

submitted by /u/fixationed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/hzv71u/im_honestly_obsessed_with_the_movie_birdemic/

Comments