Are there any services where you can purchase, and download, high bandwidth HD/4k movies?

So, I won't try and hide the fact that in my youth I often sailed the seven seas. Forgive me of my sins, but I was young, dirt poor, and I simply didn't care.

However, now that I'm older, and with a little more money in my pocket, I really wanted to make sure that im supporting the movies (and the studios) I watch, especially as I tend to watch smaller to medium budgeted movies rather than blockbusters.

Only thing is, streaming doesn't really work for me as the audio quality in particular, is too low, I don't really want a bunch of physical media cluttering up my house, and so my preference is to buy digital so I can have it all on my plex server. But where the likes of iTunes tend to be only 6-8gb, I was looking more for 20-40gb a movie, and so I was wondering if this kind of service exists at all, with prices comparable to blu ray (£15-20 a movie)?

submitted by /u/Watchful_Peregrine
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/hzwejg/are_there_any_services_where_you_can_purchase_and/

Comments