Quarantine Movie Watching - Discussion

What movies have you watched in quarantine? Which ones were your favorites? I watched (in no particular order) The Willoughbys, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, The Lego Movie (again), A Bug's Life, The Bourne Identity, The Italian Job, Forrest Gump, Inception (again), Onward and The Shawshank Redemption.

From best to worst, my list goes (please don't hurt me, this is just my opinion):

  1. The Shawshank Redemption (amazing, my favorite movie of all time)
  2. Inception (incredible, another favorite of all time)
  3. Forrest Gump (really good, once again another all-time favorite)
  4. The Lego Movie (really good, one of my favorite animated movies)
  5. Onward (surprisingly good, favorite movie of this year so far)
  6. The Bourne Identity (pretty good, a nice action movie)
  7. The Italian Job (a pretty good heist movie)
  8. A Bug's Life (a good movie, if a bit bland)
  9. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (a beautiful movie that looks and sounds really nice, but the plot and characters were kind of boring)
  10. The Willoughbys (did not like this at all, hated all the characters, even if it looked nice)

I'd like to see your lists and if you have any recommendations, I'd love to see them! I desperately need movies to watch ;v;

submitted by /u/Dawnstorm111
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/guakpd/quarantine_movie_watching_discussion/

Comments