Jeepers creepers self-biographical?

I was watching Jeepers Creeps 3 yesterday, bc is one of the movies of my childhood and I really liked when I was a kid. Then I started to research about the Jeepers Creepers, to see if anyone has a theory about what he is. Then I discovered that the director Victor Salva is a convicted sex ofender and he was convicted before he started the making of this movie

Today I was coming to work and remembered how the JC in the movies try very hard to erase his past, by killing people that know about him, burning libraries that has information on him and in the third movie how angry he gets when people learn his past using his ancient hand, leaving behind the a massage to him saying "we know what you are". Could this be a self-biographical thing, like the director trying to erase his past as he is a convicted sex ofender?

submitted by /u/karljohnny94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/g9lvug/jeepers_creepers_selfbiographical/

Comments