Suggestions For Family-Friendly Movies?

Hi all!

I'm looking to watch some good family-friendly movies with the parents and siblings during this extended period of being home. We're all adults, so I'm not necessarily looking for Pixar/Disney movies (although good ones like Up, Inside Out, etc. are always welcomed), but more so feel-good movies that aren't too heavy. We just watched Knives Out, and everyone loved it, and my mom asked me to play more movies like it (not so much a whodunit, but a movie that's comedic, has a good plot, good ending, etc.). Other movies that my parents really liked, if it helps, were Captain Philips, Forrest Gump, Sully (I guess they like Tom Hanks, lol), Hidden Figures, Inside Out, The Pursuit of Happyness, among others.

Google proved not very helpful, so I turn to the good people of Reddit for some advice. Any recommendations are helpful and welcomed!

Edit: they also enjoy rom coms

submitted by /u/amipregananant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/fr1b8x/suggestions_for_familyfriendly_movies/

Comments