Portrait of a lady on fire left me speechless. Wow.

I just finished watching this fantastic movie and I don´t have words. Im so amazed and touched!... The emotions were so strong, the characters had SO much chemistry, the camera work was gorgeous... I don´t feel like it was slow paced at ALL, the scenes were so mesmerizing I will never forget this movie. I kept having goosebumps all the time while watching, some movies just really hit the nail on the spot to me and this was one of them. As a bi/lesbian and artist myself, the story was specially touching and it affected me so hard... Oh it definitely will go to my top 5 movies now. What a true gem that was. I stroooongly recommend you watch it as well.

submitted by /u/Skywarita
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/fa4n3l/portrait_of_a_lady_on_fire_left_me_speechless_wow/

Comments