Before Sunrise is the greatest movie I've ever seen

My god I'm at a loss for words. 10 minutes in and I knew this was new my favorite movie. Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy both put on two of the best performances I've ever seen, the dialogue is just incredible, and the cinematography is beautiful. This might honestly be a perfect movie, like I can't think of a single flaw with this film. It's beautiful in every single sense and it's just genius how fast you fall in love and feel for these characters. I went way too long before hearing about this movie, and then I still waited before watching it and that was a mistake. If this is on your watchlist, or if you haven't seen it, go watch it right now. Unfortunately it's now 2am and I'm fighting every urge in my body to not stay up and finish the trilogy. How that 6 months turns in 9 years is gonna make me depressed I can already tell.

submitted by /u/Gravitystar88
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/fbqofo/before_sunrise_is_the_greatest_movie_ive_ever_seen/

Comments