I gotta talk about Chris Miller and Phil Lords track record

These have dropped gems for the past decade or so.

My first movie from them was the cloudy with a chance of meatballs movies when I was a kid and even upon rewatch those movies still hold up to me.

Then going from that to the 21 Jump Street movies (seriously this shit shocked me when I found out it was from the same people) and both films I thought were equally good. Then onto the Lego Movies which I felt all except maybe one were superb.

Now you’ve got the Spiderverse films. Saw the first one on a complete fucking limb. Had no intentions on watching it at first but then decided at the last minute why not check it out. Reviews were looking good so why not. Completely blown away and surprised by it. The animation, humor, story, was a great experience that I’m glad I got to see on the big screen.

I don’t even gotta say more about the one that just came out. To me it was an improvement on an already great predecessor. Definitely planning on watching it again and maybe even getting it on Blueray.

Tl;dgaf: these guys are mad talented. I know they had more producer roles in some films than others but it just seems like any film they’re involved in are bangers. They even made Clone High, nuff said.

submitted by /u/ODB95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/14fkds9/i_gotta_talk_about_chris_miller_and_phil_lords/

Comments