Going to Alaska for a while where there is very limited internet access. Need "must-see" movies to occupy my free time.

Title pretty much says it all. This is your classic "desert island movie list" situation, except its actually happening lol. I have about 1TB of free space to fill with movies or shows. I'm into basically anything but here's some examples of my favorite movies:

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Annihilation
Midsommar
Inside Out
The Babadook
Hot Tub Time Machine
Snowpiercer
Raw

And the obvious stuff like Marvel, star wars, LoTR, GoT, Harry Potter, you get the jist. I've seen a good bit of the mainstream stuff. Any hidden Gems would be ideal for me.

submitted by /u/goodweedandicecream
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/13ocgkc/going_to_alaska_for_a_while_where_there_is_very/

Comments