The Matrix is pretty awesome.

I just watched The Matrix for the first time and it’s one of the best movies I’ve ever seen. The plot,concept, and direction are all amazing. I’m sure the filmmakers weren’t the first to theorize that we’re in a simulation but they made this concept so compelling and cool. The action set pieces are some of the best ever put to the screen. The amount of explosions from the bullets coming off of walls in the shooting scene and the way the action always remained clear and easy to look at is incredible. The choreography of the fighting scenes was enthralling and I really enjoyed how the simulation concept allows for gravity defying slow motion action that doesn’t seem super corny or dumb. I had to rewind on the explosion shot when the woman was swinging in front the skyscraper because it was insane. I also really enjoyed the dialogue about the human race and the way we behave and how an outside entity would perceive us. Overall really enjoyed this film and if you’re young like me and have heard the hype but have never checked it out I highly recommend.

submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Unit_74
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/11wrlvt/the_matrix_is_pretty_awesome/

Comments