Whats the movie where looking up results in getting frozen in place?

I saw a trailer for a thriller movie on tiktok but I cant remember the name or recognized any of the actors. It was a while ago, so I can't recall anything.

All I do remember is that if you look up into the sky-you freeze in place smiling up to the sky. It was a thriller movie, and the title is something reminiscent of Don't Look Up, but it is not that movie. There was a big orb in the sky as well. It seemed like a huge moon yet it was also in the daytime. The main protagonist was a woman as well.

I've been searching for this movie everywhere, but all im getting is Don't Look Up (2021), The Day After Tomorrow (2004), and Birdbox (2018) which are not what im looking for.

Please help!!! you

submitted by /u/Due-Lunch3759
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/yaxdp2/whats_the_movie_where_looking_up_results_in/

Comments