Run Lola, Run (Rennte Lola) - mild spoilers…

Having recommended it earlier on a request for ‘favourite foreign films’ I decided to watch this again, it been at least 10 years since I last saw it and wondered if it still holds up. Hell yeah! From the pumping Techno soundtrack to the overall concept, ie telling the same story 3 times but with tiny changes to the early scenes having a butterfly effect on the eventual outcome of each, I found myself on the edge of my seat again, enjoying it as much as the first time I saw it when it came out (1998). Minimal dialogue too so easy to concentrate on the action rather than the subtitles to follow the plot if you’re a bit baked lol. Stylish.

submitted by /u/forced_spontaneity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/xle86s/run_lola_run_rennte_lola_mild_spoilers/

Comments