Is there another crime movie like Once Upon A Time In America? Trying to figure out if I've seen it before.

I'm watching Once Upon A Time In America and am 99% certain I've never seen it before, but certain scenes feel so damn familiar.

Is there another crime movie set in the same era that shows a bunch of kids forming a gang and one of them has a crush on a girl who's too good for him?

It's been almost two decades since I watched Godfather II and I don't remember any of it (except for that scene where he has to hide in baskets carried by a donkey), but I'm wondering if it had a bunch of similar scenes and I'm mixing up the two movies.

Thanks in advance, brain is spinning in circles trying to solve the mystery.

submitted by /u/JBredditaccount
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/wtg5hq/is_there_another_crime_movie_like_once_upon_a/

Comments