What’s a movie you were excited for, and when you saw it, you left feeling underwhelmed and sort of disappointed?

Before we talk about this, movies are subjective, we all have our different approaches how we love movies. For me, The Batman (2022) left me underwhelmed, had a lot of thoughts throughout the movie that I had to remind myself this was the movie I was excited for the past two years, saw it midnight premiere and it was a packed theatre, no one clapped at the end. I will give this movie another chance in the future, I love DC and both Marvel, so i’m not biased on the whole conversation that someone hates DC movies because they’re not funny or they’re too dark, I feel that about Marvel as well with the recent releases, some are disappointing. What is a movie you were excited for that left you feeling underwhelmed and disappointed?

submitted by /u/suprunkn0wn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/w3v2cx/whats_a_movie_you_were_excited_for_and_when_you/

Comments