Worst movie you’ve seen so far this year! Go!

I’m happy to see that there were people into answering the, admittedly basic and cliché, question of what was their favorite movie of the year so far. So I thought I’d ask the question above, which is equally basic and cliché, lol. As basic and cliché as they are, at least people like to answer them, right?

Anyway, what’s the worst movie you’ve seen so far this year? For me, it’s Free Guy. It was just another unspecial, cringey, and unfunny comedy starring Ryan Reynolds, who gave one of his worst performances in my opinion and is just doing the same shit he had done through his entire career; it’s really starting to annoy me. And it was like a bad live-action version of The Lego Movie. Like if Disney remade The Lego Movie into something hyper-realistic. And it’s so-called humor was just references. And Taika Waititi, who I usually love, was insufferable. I could go on and on about why I hate the movie but I’m not going to. There’s too much.

I understand a lot of people like it so I hope I’m not pissing anyone off. If you liked it, I’m happy for you.

submitted by /u/Platoon8
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/vicnjy/worst_movie_youve_seen_so_far_this_year_go/

Comments