Help: Which horror movie has tons of crab like creatures in the 1990s

So back when I was a kid I walked in on my father who was watching a horror movie that had these crab like creatures that was eating and killing people. There is this one scene that I vaguely remember where the main actors get into a van hastily to run for their lives whilst the crab like creatures are coming in their hoards to eat them. Some of these creatures get on their van while the protagonists are trying to escape. This is pretty much all I can remember.

Im sure this movie wasn't that great otherwise I would've seen a rerun or even some sort of reference to it but I'd still like to watch it to relive that day when I watched the scene that gave me nightmares lol.

Would love to know which movie this is. Thank you all in advance.

submitted by /u/rondo25760716
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/tqgwsr/help_which_horror_movie_has_tons_of_crab_like/

Comments