Prisoners (2013) was really good.

First I want to say that Denis and everyone involved did a great job making the movie. I enjoyed it a lot.

Jakes character was masterfully acted.

I have some questions though regarding plot.

Why didn’t Joy say anything to anyone about where she came from after she escaped, also how did she escape?

Why didn’t Alex say anything the entire time he was interrogated?

Why didn’t snake guy say anything either?

Why didn’t the police search the rest of the property right after the kid was saved? They would eventually have found him I believe. Why wait til the next night?

Why didn’t the kids ever say they were underground? That would have saved the dad.

Why did the lady keep Alex all these years but kill all the other kids?

Why wasn’t the body in the priests basement tested and traced back to aunt holly?

Sorry for all the questions. It’s just I need some logical clarification to help resolve this movies slight plot holes for me.

submitted by /u/eziotheeagle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/rrjpzv/prisoners_2013_was_really_good/

Comments