Any giant monster movies from the POV of the giant monster?

I just finished rewatching Shin Godzilla and I still adore it just as much as I did when I first saw it. It's kinda become a Thanksgiving weekend tradition of mine to rewatch it every year. It's by far my favorite Godzilla movie after the 1954 original, largely due to how tragic it feels. Godzilla is clearly in pain and not in control of the destruction he causes, and the original ending for the movie planned to show Earth billions of years into the future, after Godzilla had destroyed all life on the planet and had become an eternally alone, immortal creature in immense pain for all of time. I love the take on the character and I was wondering if there's any other giant monster movies that have a similar tone, or maybe some giant monster movies that are told from the POV from the monster and portray them in a more sympathetic light? Thanks for the help <3

submitted by /u/Gryzy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/r4gc1r/any_giant_monster_movies_from_the_pov_of_the/

Comments