Looking for an older horror movie

Hey everyone. I'm just looking for an old horror movie. I probably watched it around 2010 but I think it was older than that. So probably between 1990-2009. I just remember this one scene:

They were some kind of ghost hunters and visitors to an old mansion. A lot of these people were sitting in a room and discussing. The scene shows a kind of machine or radar which counts the people in the room. Then something strange happens and the counter goes up while no one is noticing it in the room.

I think there's also a scene where someone drowns in one of the wells of the estate.

Hope this is enough to help you all to identify the movie.

Thanks for your time!

submitted by /u/soddingsociety
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/pxeu7u/looking_for_an_older_horror_movie/

Comments