Can you help me get the name of a movie?

One time I saw a movie that I liked some years ago on TV but haven't found the name yet unfortunately.

It's somewhat of an old movie, I'd say from the 50s or at least it looks like but not sure.

It consists of a group of people inside a house that know something is wrong and they disappear one by one as they always group after wandering the house talking and suspecting each other. Kind of a charade. The movie is not scary at all and it's very family friendly, sometimes funny even.

I hope these hints help, I don't remember much I'm afraid but don't hesitate in asking anything.

Thank you dear reader and movie enthusiast!

submitted by /u/AnEyeshOt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/noonyg/can_you_help_me_get_the_name_of_a_movie/

Comments