What's your most recent "wow, that wasn't as good as I remember" rewatch?

Usually, when I rewatch movies it's around the same or better than the previous time I watched it because I had time to let the movie settle and get a decent gauge on it or I notice things that I missed the first time. However, there are those few that I haven't seen in a while that a friend would recommend and I would be disappointed with. The most recent one being Straight Outta Compton. I saw the movie when it first came out in theaters and enjoyed it more than I expected. Then after rewatching it several years later I noticed the film was a bit too unfocused, felt too slow in most scenes, but the story felt a bit rushed, and certain scenes didn't work back to back. The movie isn't by any means terrible, but I can't think of the last film that was not as good as I remember. What's the last film you watched that didn't hold up?

submitted by /u/Shadowdash6745
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/lv0nld/whats_your_most_recent_wow_that_wasnt_as_good_as/

Comments