Anyone else looking into the past for their movie fix?

I'm not saying that there aren't any good new movies around, I just feel like they're very few and far between. Plus, I've gotten so bored with seeing smart phones and the internet heavily used in movies, because I'm so dependent on these just like everyone else that I need an escape from even those things when watching a movie.

So I started delving into the 80s and watching many titles that I'd never seen before. Some well known which I'd never gotten around to seeing (Top Gun, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Gremlins, Color of Money), along with others I'd never heard of (Clean and Sober, Jack's Back, Used Cars) and I honestly can't get enough.

I absolutely love when the characters use a payphone or landline to make calls.

So for my part, I'm currently hooked on the 80s for my movie addiction.

submitted by /u/comeuppanceday
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/lu7u8m/anyone_else_looking_into_the_past_for_their_movie/

Comments